Educational company abroad Educational company abroad Educational company abroad Educational company abroad

Required documents for Turkey

Documents required for admission to Turkish state universities. Do you want to be admitted to Turkey’s state universities with the support of SET? Then, for the bachelor’s degree, collect the following documents and contact us.

  • Passport: If you do not have a passport, you can apply with the ID card, but don’t forget that passport is an important document.
  • Attestation Certificate: İf in your school the attestation is delayed or if you have not yet finished the 11th class, you can get a reference about your graduation in the current year from the school and apply with a reference instead of the certificate. (REFERENCE FORM)
  • Transcript: You must download this form from the SET.AZ site and this form must be filled by your director of the school. The form on our site must be filled in as it is written on our website.  (TRANSCRİPT)
  • Photo: 8 pieces of 4.5×6 size
    Photo: 8 pieces 3×4 size
  • If you are not 18, you must get a consent application of your parents from notary to leave the country.
  • (Any person must file an application for all your expenses during your study period and register it officially in notary. This person can be your parents or someone else. This document is sometimes needed. İt`s not necessary. İf it will be needed we will warn you.

After preparing the documentation, send us a review via WhatsApp. Most important, TRANSCRIPT. It will be easier for you coming to the office after confirming the accuracy of all the documents.

If you want to receive a Master’s degree, you will apply only to the Diploma and Diploma Supplement instead of the Attestat and the Transcript … You can apply SET even if you do not get a diploma from the university that you graduated from and your mark list from 8 or 7 semesters.

  • SET is at your service with all the offers related to study abroad.
  • Phone: 050-253-78-33
  • Phone: 070-253-78-33
  • E-mail: